It said that what goes down in fashion, comes back again with funkier ideas and cool twists. Your mom’s old styles were once a laughingstock, but we bet that you secretly wished for some bits and pieces from her old items to go for a vintage twist one day!
The same goes for hairstyles, the ’80s was the golden age for big volumized hair; volume was the time’s signature. Nowadays, what can bring this up more than Brilwin hair Products? Brilwin Dryers if you need a fully dry hair as a pro-step, Brilwin volumizing airbrush if you need to add some volume while drying it at the same time, and finally the pro steam straightener to add a little twist.
If you’re fed up with all the trials you did to style your hair, try Brilwin hair products for creating a lifetime experience with a glammed salon quality. These products are the perfect solution for drying and styling your hair at the same time; you will never know how effective it is until you try it.
Now let’s move on to the fun part, 80s hairstyles are strongly coming back again, so we’d better hurry up to catch up with the latest trends. We will tell you the secret of having a voluminous style and a smooth shine in one single step! Here are 4 ways to spice up your style in order to have de-tangled hair with a little bit of heat for flexible styling techniques.
1- Beach Waves hairstyle
- Beach waves never go out of date, it is one of the popular 80s hairstyles that is made easier by using Brilwin hairbrush. Beach waves are made by following the upcoming directions:
- Start by dividing your hair into sections after drying it with the hairdryer from Brilwin
- Use Brilwin volumizing airbrush to run up and down the hair shaft repeatedly and once you have a pretty solid grip, start creating a loop around your round brush
- After that, start twisting the hair at the root and apply the heat on the twisted areas to create a beachy texture
- By finishing the left part, you need to twist everything back away from your face to start the right part by crossing your left hand on the right side, and don’t forget to Keep sections a couple of inches wide
- Keep twisting and blowing down the heat in the same direction, then start breaking all this up with your fingers as a final step.
2- Blowout Hairstyle
The Boss-Lady Blowout is one of the eighties hairstyles that provides you with a sexy fresh look; you will always feel the volume coming out of your hair as in sunshine rays. By using brilwin brush, you will be able to style your hair that way by following these directions:
- Divide your hair into sections, and apply a heat protector on a wet hair
- Grab a wide hair strand, start at the top and work your way down while twisting the brush in circular motions
- Then repeat the same thing until you have a nice little curl through the end
- Do the process again through the bottom, and move the direction of the curl away from your face from both sides
- Repeat the steps until finishing up your hair and enjoy a breathtaking volume.
3- Farrah Fawcett Hairstyle
Farrah Leni Fawcett is a famous fashion model and actress that was known for her mind-blowing hairstyle. Indeed, her trendy style goes back to 1980’s hairstyles, but in 2022; it is coming back again, so we will show how to style your hair that way by using both Brilwin volumizing air brush and the pro steam straightener:
- Start by drying your hair 60% faster, by using Brilwin hairbrush
- As a result of that, you will have frizz- free shine and a smooth texture
- Divide your hair into sections, starting from the bottom of your hair to level up from the bottom to the top
- Use the pro steam straightener by taking the mid strand, clamping it down then going a little bit out at an angle because we just want a small curl on the bottom, and not too curly.
- Try to place most amount of created hair waves around the face on the front top pieces of your hair and the least amount on the bottom
- While reaching the top part of your hair, shift the middle turning into an early turning, and also take it out at an angle.
- For the final touch, brush your hair from top to bottom in a smooth way with a circular flip at the end, starting from the top of your scalp.
4- Half Up-Half Down Ponytail
Who can beat 80s ponytails, it was fluffy, funky, and messy. How about The half up half down ponytail?
Well, Buckle up and get ready for the dominance of the ponytail trend, especially after we saw it on celebrities like Ariana Grande. Here is an easy way to style your hair with Brilwin:
- Dry your hair with Brilwin volumizing airbrush for a straight neat look
- Rise a part of your hair up, as much as you can, and leave the other part down.
- For a funkier look, you can braid your hair then try to straighten it with the straightener
- Finally, untwist the braids, you will find wavy natural 80s curls.
We create. We inspire. We aspire! Brilwin will not only create new hair products but also will inspire you with new fashionable ideas; however, our number one aspiration is the satisfaction of our clients.
The 80s will not be our last stop, but we promise you more trendy ideas that will support women wherever they are and however they look.